top of page

Severe Weather Update: Campus Schedule Changes

The safety and well-being of our students, staff, and families are of utmost importance to us. In light of the current weather conditions, we would like to inform you about a necessary change to our school schedule.

Due to the impending inclement weather, which includes a combination of king tide, heavy rainfall, and an approaching storm, we anticipate potential street closures and hazardous driving conditions that could pose risks to our school community. In order to ensure everyone's safety, we have made the decision to close the school early at noon on Wednesday, August 30th.

Furthermore, in consideration of the worst of the weather situation developing late Wednesday, and the need for precaution, we have decided to extend the closure through Thursday, August 31st. This means that all school classes and extra-curricular activities will be canceled on that day as well.

We are committed to providing the best possible learning environment for our students, and as such, we will be closely monitoring the weather conditions throughout this period. Our plan is to resume all school and extra-curricular activities on Friday, September 1st, provided that conditions have improved and it is safe to do so.

We understand that this change in schedule may raise questions regarding transportation and pick-up arrangements. To address these concerns, a subsequent email will be sent by our campus administrators with detailed information about transportation and pick-up procedures for tomorrow.

We appreciate your understanding and support as we prioritize the safety of our school community. Please stay tuned for further updates and announcements via email, our school website, and any other communication channels we utilize.

Thank you for your cooperation. If you have any urgent inquiries, please don't hesitate to contact the school office.


bottom of page